Position Title: NVH Engineer Job Grade:
R&D Dimensions (number of staff, financial ):
R&D Supervisor /Manager Direct Reports:
NVH Engineer is responsible for NVH testing, NVH simulation. He / She coordinate all NVH internal or external resource; provide professional expertise to ensure that the projects meet the customer and company requirements.
• GT-Power simulation for snorkel noise, Transmission loss, noise reduction, etc.
• Virtual. Lab (Sysnoise) simulation for 3D acoustic performance, i.e. transmission loss, noise reduction, radiation noise, etc.
• FEA simulation for dynamic stiffness, resonance, vibration, modal, etc.
• Define NVH test plan acc. to customer SOR/requirement.
• Organize NVH resource internally and externally (NVH simulation and testing facility, etc) to support quotation and product development.
• Acoustic tuning for intake system on dyno in acoustic room or test in test field, to control snorkel noise, radiation noise, insertion loss, etc.
• Structure modal test, dynamic stiffness test, sound intensity test, sound power test, sound source identification, sound and vibration signal analysis, etc.
• Create professional simulation and acoustic tuning report.
• Discussion with product engineer for idea exchange to establish CAD model, Discussion with customer about simulation results.
• Support for new idea validation from product & design engineers.
• Support for quality issue, trouble shooting and solution searching
Key Performance Indicators/Key Result Areas
Internal & External Working Relationships
Job Requirements (Qualifications, Skills, Experience, Competencies)
Master degree or above, major in vehicle & engine, mechanics and mechanical engineer, acoustic engineering.
No. of Years of Experience
0-2 years, and special with talent, excellent master or PhD can be considered as well.
3D & 1D acoustic simulation,
Acoustic & vibration fundamental,
digital signal process,
acoustic devices knowledge (sound source, microphone, acceleration transducer, hammer, etc),
Familiar with engine and vehicle testing
Preferred previous experiences
Plastic component development experience
Programming background, such as Matlab, C++
Work experience in OEM or tier 1 supplier is preferred
Be good at MS-office software and presentation skill
Basic vehicle structure knowledge under hood
Good communication skill, good team work
Good hand work ability
Ability to work under pressure
Fluent in English
Special Knowledge/Skills Required
Familiar with GT-Power, LMS. Virtual Lab, Abaqus. Muller-BBM,
Driving license C1
Willingness to travelling and testing in customer
曼胡默尔JD NVH Engineer