Company Background: lear.com
Working Location: 833 Jiangpu Road, Yangpu District, Shanghai
Zita Yu, Lear China Engineering Talent Acquisition Lead
Mail: email@example.com or WeChat fangyu0824
Job Title: Seat Product Design Engineer Function: Engineering
Report to: Engineering Manager Job Code: EN 201
Subordinates: Pay Band: Band 2
Business Card Title: Product Design Engineer Benchmark Title:
Position Focus: Ensure execution of programs complete seat system design and engineering and layout optimization etc. to meet manufacturing, engineering and customer objectives. Work directly with cross functional teams and customers to assure program information flow and direction. Individual is required to possess in depth knowledge of product design, engineering, manufacturing, tooling and processing.
1. To execute complete seat system designs and engineering in a multi-discipline team environment to meet manufacturing /engineering and customer objectives as specified.
2. To work with Project Leader and Engineering Manager to assure quality completion of system deliverables.
3. Support the interaction with suppliers and customers under the lead of senior engineer.
4. To ensure all designs are done using all provided guidelines/checking tools, DFMEAs, lessons learned, benchmarking, FEA, Free Body calculations, DFMA, manufacturing inputs etc.
5. To jointly prepare all necessary design documentation like BOM, DFMEAs, DVP, performance specifications, drawings/layouts etc.
6. To support prototyping & product validation testing activities.
7. To support effective compliance with laid down Quality System.
8. Any other duties / functions assigned from time to time by the Management.
Bachelor or Master of Engineering and above,
- Good communication skills and team work.
- Good English skills, both written and spoken.
- Knowledge of DFMEA / DFM&A / GD&T etc.
- Knowledge of issue analysis and problem resolution.
- UG or CATIA ability.